Regions and Sub-race Request for assistance

Jasoneagle

I am using:
PCGen v6.08.00 RC4
Game mode:35e
Issue:
I am trying to Code up the Races of Ansalon book to Use in my games (and will also be using Bahamauts Data sets as a Base.)
I am Currently Stuck on these Issues:

Based on Looking into Some list files To add Sub Race: Place in Ability File?
Or is there Documentation somewhere that Explains how to Create Subraces can Someone point me to it?

Sample Subrace entry?
Tarmak (Krynn)
    KEY:Ithin’carthians ~ Tarmak (Krynn)
    CATEGORY:Internal
    TYPE:Ithin’carthiansSubrace.Krynn_Campaign

Don't Know how to add/Create Regions. Can someone help or Point me to where to find the Directions to do so.

Sample Reigon I want to Create:
Region    Abanasinia
Favored Class: Master or Rouge
Bonus First Level Feat Choice additions:Persuasive,Skill Focus,Toughness
Automatic Class Skills:Profession
Automatic Languages:Abanasinian,Common
Bonus Languages:Camptalk,Dwarven,Elven,Kharolian,Solamnic
Auto Equipment choice if first level is Master or Rouge: Masterwork studded leather armor or masterwork artisan’s tools.

Race to add:Ithin’carthian A subrace of humans But will be adding as a race with 3 Sub races(Stats are Derived by one of 3 Sub races)
Stats Dependent on Subtype. Or Would it Just be more Feasible to add each as a race?

###Tarmak as Race  Dont know how to make starting feat to choose from fighter bonus list, or how to implement the restrictions on skills
Tarmak
    KEY:Tarmak
    SORTKEY:Tarmak
    SIZE:M
    SOURCEPAGE:p.
    RACETYPE:Humanoid
    TYPE:Humanoid.PC
    RACESUBTYPE:Tarmak.Ithin’carthian
    MOVE:Walk,30
    BONUS:VAR|Manueverability|0
    BONUS:VAR|AC_Natural_Armor|0|TYPE=Base
    FACE:5
    REACH:5
    LEGS:2
    HANDS:2
    STARTFEATS:1   ( Can only Choose from Fighter Bonus List)
    FACT:HasFirstLevelFeat|True
    BONUS:STAT|STR|2
    BONUS:STAT|DEX|0
    BONUS:STAT|CON|0
    BONUS:STAT|INT|-2
    BONUS:STAT|WIS|0
    BONUS:STAT|CHA|-2
    ABILITY:Internal|AUTOMATIC|Racial Traits ~ Tarmak
    FACT:IsPC|True
    ABILITY:AUTOMATIC|FEAT|Hulking Brute
    AUTO:LANG|Tarmakian
    LANGBONUS:Common,Damjatt,Keena,Nerakese
    FAVCLASS:Barbarian
    4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at
each level thereafter. These bonus skill points may only
be spent on Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution-based
skils.

Join pcgenlistfilehelp@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.