Looking to Make Mods for My Hoopak and question about starting Clothes.

Jasoneagle

Now that I almost have to Hoopak 100% in my Data-set, I wanted to add some mods for it. Basically I wanted to make Tips for the End and Different types of Slings That each do a Different thing. Say a Steel Tip gives the Hoopak +1 to Damage, or a Dragon Gut Sling Increases the Range From 50 to 60, or a Conch Shell Head that gives a Bonus to Intimidate or Bluff. I was thinking 5 Of each Ranging from a Small Bonus to a Huge Bonus, (Basically a way to make the Non Magical version of a Hoopak +1 (Honestly what Wizard/Enchanter would Take that Job? Let a Kender in the Shop? lol)

Also I read in a Thread dated 2010 that the Starting Clothing was Coded into the Program and Based on the Option you select in Preferences, But I was wondering if there was a Way to Make a type of Bundle Item that Adds all the Listed Items (I like having the Items the Outfit lists show om my Character Sheets as Equipped in their Right Spots.

Join pcgenlistfilehelp@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.