RC4 serious memory handling issues

markjmeans

I’ve seen serious memory handling issues with RC 4 in Windows 10 using the EXE installer. For example, I just created a pathfinder level 14 human summoner NPC, saved it, exported it to PDF and then closed the tab (without closing PCGen), then went to File > New, set the type to NPC, set the name, then selected human and rogue and added 13 levels. When I went to the racial abilities screen it had the selections for the various ability categories already added which were chosen for the previous summoner NPC! The feats tab already had the feats selected for the summoner! So I closed the tab again (again without closing PCGen) and tried File > New again and it still had the same selections!

Join pcgenexperimental@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.