Re: Data coding question regarding PRECHECKBASE

Andrew Maitland

Hi Mark,

PCGen considers the combined total of the class bases, no method to isolate that with the current JEP system. However, I would think multiclassing is more an edge case with Pathfinder - where most people expand their options with Archetypes and not going with multiclass options.

If it is a main concern, what is the minimum class level would any given class have to be to achieve the min required Fort save? They aren't adding any new classes to the mix, so in theory you could do:

PRECLASS:1,Fighter=5,Wizard=8,Rogue=8,etc.

As an example.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 1/13/2019 10:32 PM, markjmeans wrote:

Andrew and Gwen,

�

I�m creating the PFS rules source for Pathfinder Weapon Master�s Handbook. It�s almost done except for one issue that I don�t know how to solve:

�

PFS rules state for the 9 Item Mastery feats in this source: �When qualifying for and calculating the benefits of an item mastery feat, a PC uses the base Fortitude save bonus from only one of his classes�. The PCGen data uses �PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=x� where x is the prerequisite fort save needed for that specific Item Mastery feat.

�

I need to apply a MOD that will further restrict this so that it will only consider the highest single class�s fort save bonus instead of the PC�s total fort save bonus. Is there a way to do this?

�

Mark

�

Join pcgenexperimental@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.