Data coding question regarding PRECHECKBASE

markjmeans

Andrew and Gwen,

I’m creating the PFS rules source for Pathfinder Weapon Master’s Handbook. It’s almost done except for one issue that I don’t know how to solve:

PFS rules state for the 9 Item Mastery feats in this source: “When qualifying for and calculating the benefits of an item mastery feat, a PC uses the base Fortitude save bonus from only one of his classes”. The PCGen data uses “PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=x“ where x is the prerequisite fort save needed for that specific Item Mastery feat.

I need to apply a MOD that will further restrict this so that it will only consider the highest single class’s fort save bonus instead of the PC’s total fort save bonus. Is there a way to do this?

Mark

Join pcgenexperimental@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.