Re: Jira project for installer issues?

Andrew Maitland

Yes, build/install is code scope.

On 12/22/2018 6:14 PM, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io wrote:
It's still under the Code team i imaginr

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 9:10 PM, markjmeans

I don’t see a specific Jira project category (Code, Data, Documentation, etc.) specific to installer issues. Since the installer is not technically code, I don’t know where to post them other than this forum. I found another issue, the release notes start menu shortcut is broken. Should I put them in the github issues instead or just report them to the whomever is handling the installer?

I also have some suggested changes to the NSI script, but I don’t have the ability to build PCGen or the installer. Who should I send it to?

--
--Paul Grosse
--PCGen BoD, PR Silverback

Join pcgenexperimental@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.