Re: thoughts on using JavaFX WebView instead of lobobrowser

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

Only bug fixes are making it into the 6.08 series.

This is definitely for the 6.10 series.

On 4/27/2019 10:39 AM, markjmeans wrote:
Some other questions:

How would users be impacted by this change?

Is it appropriate/necessary during an RC cycle prior to full release?

Does this change require any OS template or changes as a consequence?

If there is a potential for negative impact on users, can it be implemented as an option so that users can choose (at run time) whether to use the old browser or the new browser?

Mark