PCGen is an Open Source '''FREE''' Java based character generator for d20 based Role-Playing games, it has many Features and some '''[[PCGen Requirements|Requirements]]''' in order to run.
To be the world's most flexible d20 character generation and maintenance software. [PROPOSED UPDATE] TO be the world's most flexible RPG character generation and maintenance software.
'''[[PCGen 6.07.05 Released!]]'''
'''[[PCGen 6.07.01 Released!]]'''
'''[[PCGen 6.06.00 Released!]]'''
* [[PCGen Documentation]]
* Users, (some who want to get straight to the [http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html documentation]!)
* [http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/ Our fantastic banners and images]
* [[Compatible 3rd Parties]]
* [[Mailing Lists and PCGen Links]]
* [https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net Issue Tracking] ('''Report Bugs and Feature Requests!''')
** [[JIRA Tracker List]]
* [[FAQ and Help]]
* [[Updating Homebrew Sets]]
* [[Beta Testers for Testing]]
* [[Open RPG Community Online Game]]
* [[Pathfinder PFS Information]]
* [[Release History]]
* [[Trouble Shooting]]
* [[Development Specs]]
* [[Future Development]]
* [[GITHUB and proper procedures]]
* [[Explanation of Teams]]
* [[Full Team Member Listing]] is a full listing of our current volunteers.
* [[Board of Directors]] - (aka BoD), governs the project
* [[Code]] - (aka CM)
** [[Data]] (aka DM or LM)
** [[Output Sheets]] (aka OS)
** [[Tracker]] (aka TM)
* [[Public Relations]]
** [[Publisher Liaison]] - (aka PL)
** [[Data License]]
= Licensing =
The core PCGen code is licensed under the [http://www.opensource.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.php LGPL ver 2.1] open source license. Its various data sources are licensed under individual agreements, see the [[Data License]] team for details.
= Editing The Wiki =
To edit the wiki you'll need an account, contact the Wiki Admin if you are joining the PCGen Community and wish to contribute to the actual wiki. Spammers need not apply.