Topics

Where Is Pathfinder Bard Versatile Performance Specified? #pathfinder

allencohn

Hello!

I must be going blind, but I can't see where to specify which performance skill to choose when a bard acquires "versatile performance." Help, please?

I'm using PCGen 6.08.00 RC8.

Thanks,

Allen

allencohn

Actually, now I've found the "Bard Class Features" within the Feats & Abilities | Class Features tab. But I thought all those would be assigned automatically according to Table 3-3 (CR, p. 36).

I can't even click the list to assign them manually because the window below says I have 0 Total/0 Remaining selections.

What was I supposed to do to activate this?

Thanks, Allen

Brad G.

Allen,

There was an issue when refactoring all the classes and Bard got a little screwed up. There's a quick fix, though.

In .\pcgen\data\pathfinder\paizo\roleplaying_game\core_rulebook\cr_abilities_class.lst on lines 204-213, replace Cleric_CFP_Level with Bard_CFP_Level.

Brad G.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 9:40 PM allencohn <allen@...> wrote:
Actually, now I've found the "Bard Class Features" within the Feats & Abilities | Class Features tab. But I thought all those would be assigned automatically according to Table 3-3 (CR, p. 36).

I can't even click the list to assign them manually because the window below says I have 0 Total/0 Remaining selections.

What was I supposed to do to activate this?

Thanks, Allen

allencohn

Ka-ching! That worked.

Thank you very much.