Topics

Walk 20 with Light Armor and Encumbrance?

Joel Fischoff

So, for my Ophiduan Vitalist, any ideas why the speed would be listed as 'Walk 20' when he's wearing light armor (Darkleaf Cloth Lamellar Leather), and light encumbrance (37.5 out of 43)? More precisely, any way for me to track down what's causing it?

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Andrew Maitland

No idea without seeing the character.

If you send it to me, I can take a look.