Topics

Troubleshooting print templates

apodavini

I'm pretty sure I saw troubleshooting templates before, but I can't find any more.
Tried to uninstall / reinstall everything, both 6.08.00.RC3 and 6.08.00.RC4. To no avail.
Any idea?
Thanks,

Paul Grosse

On the char tab, the dropdown at the top Troubleshooting should be at the bottom.

apodavini

They used to be there, indeed (a dropdown list when you do print preview).
But they are not there any more.
Now the list ends with killshot :(

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 2:29 PM nylanfs via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On the char tab, the dropdown at the top Troubleshooting should be at the bottom.

Crisis averted, Aldo was attempting to use the "print" function which doesn't show the troubleshooter OS (because it only shows xlst there), Told him to use the export function, or switch the dropdown on the character sheet tab. :)

Print Preview is another form of Export. Preview sheets are not part of that line up. Troubleshooting sheet should only be found on the Character Tab in the GUI (It's a debug tool, not meant for general consumption).

Cheers,