Topics

Snapping Turtle Style feat not applied #pathfinder

JP

Hi,

Maybe I missed something but the Snapping Turtle Style feat of my monk is not applied in the character sheet and I can't figure out why.

I'm using version 6.08.00 RC8 with the Pathfinder RPG for Players source.

Thanks!

JP

Brad G.

Well, the feat is being applied, but as it is implemented, it does not have a mechanical benefit. This is common with situational abilities that require you to do something to activate them. Tbose are typically handled by temporary bonuses.

If you open up your uc_feats.lst file and add this line to the bottom of it (replace <TAB> with actual tabs), it should give you a temporary bonus that you can turn on and off.

CATEGORY=Feat|Snapping Turtle Style.MOD<TAB><TAB>TEMPDESC:Grants a +1 armor bonus to AC <TAB><TAB>TEMPBONUS:ANYPC|COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Armor

Brad G.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 4:12 PM JP via groups.io <jeanpdoucet=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Maybe I missed something but the Snapping Turtle Style feat of my monk is not applied in the character sheet and I can't figure out why.

I'm using version 6.08.00 RC8 with the Pathfinder RPG for Players source.

Thanks!

JP

JP

It worked, thanks!