Topics

rare cantrips (aka ultimate cantrips)

Peter Roeck

Hello everyone -

First, congratulations on the RC4 release. Very nice.

I'm wondering if the Rare Cantrips from Paizo were ever incorporated into pcgen, and if so, which source should be selected?

They can be found here:

and here:

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Andrew Maitland

Well, they aren't in any book, which means they'd be entered as a web supplement. Secondly, Paul would need to verify we can include those.

The team isn't in the habit of focusing on web blogs for source material. People request books and books is what we deliver.