Topics

PCGen.org has been down for the last several days 12-22-18

robert@...

PCGen.org has been down for the last several days 12-22-18

Anestis Kozakis <kenosti@...>

More like a week and a bit.

We know, OK.  It's an issue on the webhosting company';s end.  They are being unhelpful support-wise.  I ahve made a complaint to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.

As soon as we get it back up the data will be transferred to a new host.

Amestis.

--
Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
- "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play. Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"

Paul Grosse

There's a mirror site up at www.pc-gen.org