Topics

PCGen Board Meeting! #bodmeeting #foss

Paul Grosse

Edited

PCGen Board will be conducting a public meeting for the project, and release schedule. 13:00 UTC 05-04-2019 (9am EDT) See link for local time:

Since Discord seems to have the most public accessibility - we will host the meeting in the board_meetings channel:

Use that link for access.

See you all there.

AGENDA:
1) Release of RC4
2) Roadmap 6.10/7.00 (Commitments & Progress)
3) Welcoming and onboarding new code team members
3) Content updates
4) Public Q&A

swiftbrook8

I was on the road and missed sitting in on the meeting.  Any minutes?

Paul Grosse

Andrew either slept through his alarm, or forgot to turn it on so didn't get there till after 9:30, Bryan already said he would be driving during that time. So it was just Me, Tom, & Gwen. So we just answered code and data questions for some of the new people. So, no meeting but was productive. :)

Andrew's alarm never went off (If it had the alarm on the phone would have switched into the OFF after since it was supposed to fire once).