Topics

Pathfinder unchained rogue skill unlock "knowledge" doesnt appear on output

Tengu

Hi all,
when adding a Pathfinder unchained rogue skill unlock for say "perception" all works fine.
When I chose "knowledge" though I can chose it and it appears in the GUI as entry but nothing appears in the output preview or the actual output. Neither the 5 ranks nor the 10 ranks items.
Any idea why?

Brad G.

Probably because there is no "knowledge" skill.  Knowledge has specific subsets. Likely something is unhooked from the various Knowlsdg

Brad G.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 4:56 AM Tengu <meister-proper@...> wrote:
Hi all,
when adding a Pathfinder unchained rogue skill unlock for say "perception" all works fine.
When I chose "knowledge" though I can chose it and it appears in the GUI as entry but nothing appears in the output preview or the actual output. Neither the 5 ranks nor the 10 ranks items.
Any idea why?

Brad G.

knowledge subskills.  Please file a JIRA issue and someone will look at it.

Brad G.