Topics

pathfinder: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells

apodavini

If I wanted to customize the Ability Modifiers for Bonus Spells (tab.
1-3 at p.17 on the CR), is there a way to do so easily?

Thx

Andrew Maitland

The bonus stuff is pretty much set because it's in the gamemode section, however, with some clever coding, you can customize it.

But no, I cannot think of an easy method for a new LST monkey to do it. You'd end up creating a custom gamemode for the changes instead.

Cheers,

Andrew