Topics

Pathfinder 2 or playtest?

Joel Fischoff

Just a quickie: the Pathfinder 2 option shows the cover for the Pathfinder 2 Playtest book.  Is it the playtest version or the newer core rulebook in RC7?

Andrew Maitland

Eh? The playtest shouldn't have snuck into there.

PF2 the official version is in progress, I haven't completed it yet. Alchemist and Barbarian are completed. Debating Alchemical Formulas - where to fit them. The rest of the classes are getting a relook as I go.

Races - Pretty much done.

Backgrounds - Not fully implemented

Class Feats - Alchemist completed
Equipment - Completed by Brad