Topics

New Automated release process, please try #releases

Paul Grosse

One of our new code volunteers worked with Andrew on getting the releases automated. Before it was taking 12+ hours to make a build, and was vary labor intensive. So going forward we will have better releases, AND Mac builds (there is still a bug with the PKG build though)!

Anyone want to test the automated release? I see a Mac DMG, Linux and of course Windows. Let us know if these work!
https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen/releases/tag/6.09.05

Lee

I didn't exactly do a full regression test, but the Linux build worked for me on Ubuntu 18.04

Lee Hulbert