Topics

Mechanic tricks missing #bug #starfinder

Andrew Cornuelle

I'm level 7 and I'm supposed to have 3 tricks, but I only have one. RC6

Brad G.

Neoakb,

Do you not get the option to select your 3? Or are they just not showing up on the output sheet (OS)?

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:35 AM <neoakb@...> wrote:
I'm level 7 and I'm supposed to have 3 tricks, but I only have one. RC6

Andrew Cornuelle

Only got the option to select one. I just noticed the [not implemented] so it might not be set up completely