Topics

Mechanic tricks missing #bug #starfinder

Andrew K8AKC

I'm level 7 and I'm supposed to have 3 tricks, but I only have one. RC6

Brad G. <brad.grinstead@...>

Neoakb,

Do you not get the option to select your 3? Or are they just not showing up on the output sheet (OS)?

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:35 AM <neoakb@...> wrote:
I'm level 7 and I'm supposed to have 3 tricks, but I only have one. RC6

Andrew K8AKC

Only got the option to select one. I just noticed the [not implemented] so it might not be set up completely