From: main@pcgen.groups.io <main@pcgen.groups.io> on behalf of robert@... <robert@...>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:43:27 AM
To: main@pcgen.groups.io
Subject: [pcgen] Is the Pathfinder Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer supported by PCGen?

Is the Pathfinder Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer supported by PCGen?

robert@...

I'm sorry.
The class I am looking for is the Wildblooded-Sage Sorcerer.
The Sorcerer that uses their Intelligence instead of Charisma.

David

If I have searched correctly, the wildblooded sorcerers are in ultimate magic, which is in PCGen. Just load the appropriate books.

-- david
Papa.DRB

My better half and me (1969/12/06)
My better half and me (2004/09/25)
My better half and me and granddaughter (Sarah) (2017/08/01)
Word of the Day (gif)
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Will Rogers
For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
Cthulhu for President - Why choose the lesser of two evils.

On 2019-03-22 Fri 07:21 AM, robert@... wrote:
I'm sorry.
The class I am looking for is the Wildblooded-Sage Sorcerer.
The Sorcerer that uses their Intelligence instead of Charisma.

robert@...

I had to select Arcane Bloodline first, then Sage showed up.
Not quite intuitive.