Topics

Info

JW

Hello

I am really enjoying PC to help with our Panthfinder/roll20 campaign.  Being new to all of this I have a few questions I hope you can help with.

1.  It looks like you can only add 2 sources of data at once.  The issue is I need the expanded ranger animal companion list, Boon Companion, and the core supplement rules.  It looks like I cant have all 3 loaded at once.  Am I missing something?

2.  Other than the stock magic items how is one able to load an expanded list.

Thank you again

Jason

Paul Grosse

When you first start PCGen, click on the Advanced tab at the top. and prepare to have your world expanded. :)

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 2:17:35 PM EDT, JW <garith77@...> wrote:

Hello

I am really enjoying PC to help with our Panthfinder/roll20 campaign.  Being new to all of this I have a few questions I hope you can help with.

1.  It looks like you can only add 2 sources of data at once.  The issue is I need the expanded ranger animal companion list, Boon Companion, and the core supplement rules.  It looks like I cant have all 3 loaded at once.  Am I missing something?

2.  Other than the stock magic items how is one able to load an expanded list.

Thank you again

Jason

JW

Thank you.

Now the only question left, is there a way to expand the list of animal companions the ranger can choose from?

Thank you again

Jason

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 11:18 AM Paul Grosse via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Sure, a little lst coding is all it takes. Standard text editor and open up the text files and work the magic.

;)

On 4/15/2020 2:53 PM, JW wrote:
[...]

1) Is there an approved "expanded" list? All the compatible companions need the add-on supplemental books - try the bestiary books and any of the supplements that would add a new creature.

2) Again, what expanded list? If you load the expected source book, the items within that book are available. CUSTOM is an option to add new features.