Topics

Hate the logo

Andrew W

Hi

I like the new mailing list, but hate the logo it's been given. What's wrong with the official PCGen logo?

--
Andrew Wilson
@nuance

Paul Grosse

Andrew picked it, that logo was from a while back when we were exploring looking at a new logo. One of the users made it. My feeling at the time was that it was too similar to the Basic Roleplaying logo. :)

Andrew W

Yes, I remember it . I didn't like it then, I don't like it now. It's a mess.

--
  Andrew Wilson
  andrew@...

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, at 2:03 PM, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io wrote:
Andrew picked it, that logo was from a while back when we were exploring looking at a new logo. One of the users made it. My feeling at the time was that it was too similar to the Basic Roleplaying logo. :)

Uh, it was the only logo I could find quickly. I'm not attached to it, just figured I'd use it during our "testing".

I didn't expect an explosion of members... just Paul and a couple people testing it out first.

But whatever. Find the other logo and we can put it up.

Cheers,

Andrew M.

On 11/6/2018 4:33 PM, Andrew W wrote:
Yes, I remember it . I didn't like it then, I don't like it now. It's a mess.

--
  Andrew Wilson

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, at 2:03 PM, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io wrote:
Andrew picked it, that logo was from a while back when we were exploring looking at a new logo. One of the users made it. My feeling at the time was that it was too similar to the Basic Roleplaying logo. :)

Replaced with our Wallpaper image. :)

Andrew W

Much better (IMO), thanks

--