GMGen tools missing from current version

Russell

Morning All,
   I find the gemgen tools, such as XP calculations and travel times extremely useful and they have dissapeared from the most recent pcgen versiosn

   Just wondering why they have dissapeared and if there is interest in bringing them back/updating them for the new versions.

   I'm happy to have a go and bringing them online?

cheers
Russell

Paul Grosse

The problem is that it's a bit of code the remainibg team doesn't understand so hadnt been getting updates and so the decision was to put it into its own repo.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 10:52 PM, Russell via groups.io
<pcgen@...> wrote:
Morning All,
   I find the gemgen tools, such as XP calculations and travel times extremely useful and they have dissapeared from the most recent pcgen versiosn

   Just wondering why they have dissapeared and if there is interest in bringing them back/updating them for the new versions.

   I'm happy to have a go and bringing them online?

cheers
Russell

Russell

Thanks Paul,
   is it runnable as separate tool?
  (TBH I have had a squizz at the code and it does seem a little convuluted on first look)

cheers
Russell