Topics

Forgotten Realms Faerun

Ramon Menendez

Hello,
I am attempting to make characters from Faerun but PCGEN does not currently appear to support them.... is the an attachment or source I can install or put in Homebrew so the races will show up?

Brad G.

Ramon,

Search for BahamutDragon pcgen. He has a HUGE repo of D&D resources that pcgen does not have the licenses to distribute

Brad G.