Topics

Faerun

Ramon Menendez

was using E-Tools for creating Faerun toons and new GM requested we use PCGEN as it is supposed to be a current program..... I could not find any way to actually create a Faerun toon with this program... no planetouched

Paul Grosse

Pcgen only includes OGL material, which Wizards released very little of.

If you do a search for PCGen datasets you might see if somebody put their own files up on their website for Faerun material.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 11:28 PM, Ramon Menendez
<shadowhmb@...> wrote:
was using E-Tools for creating Faerun toons and new GM requested we use PCGEN as it is supposed to be a current program..... I could not find any way to actually create a Faerun toon with this program... no planetouched

Ramon Menendez

Is that the same reason PCGEN cant put gods in their main software.. has to be 3rd party?  And ty for the direction to look.. will see if someone has a PCGEN Faerun datasheet.. will make things much easier

<shadowhmb@...> wrote:
was using E-Tools for creating Faerun toons and new GM requested we use PCGEN as it is supposed to be a current program..... I could not find any way to actually create a Faerun toon with this program... no planetouched

Yes, it has to be released under the OGL.

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD

Currently Reading
Book Cover
Goodreads Logo Get your own email signature