Topics

Deity Headers

Ramon Menendez

I am trying to set up the deities section.. have have a good start on it... but i would like to know if there is a way to separate the deities in the drop down... so that if I want Norse gods or Elven gods.. etc.. I can click that part and then have the list associated with them to pick from

@Ferret_Dave

You should be able to use the 'PANTHEON' to filter on these, should be a key added to each diety

@Ferret_Dave

on the domains tab, There is little down arrow to the right of the 'diety' column heading, just above the scroll bar.
Click that - it lets you select additional fields to display (and thus sort by).

That will let you get Pantheon viewed.

Ramon Menendez

awesome.. thats what I needed.. tyvm

On November 27, 2019 at 11:29 AM "ferret.griffin+io via Groups.Io" <ferret.griffin+io@...> wrote:

on the domains tab, There is little down arrow to the right of the 'diety' column heading, just above the scroll bar.
Click that - it lets you select additional fields to display (and thus sort by).

That will let you get Pantheon viewed.

@Ferret_Dave

Glad it's sorted. That little 'expand' box appears quite a lot and is quite handy, I often think a lot of those extra fields ought to be displayed by default really...

Andrew Maitland

Place them into pantheons. You can sort the UI list by Pantheon.