Topics

Data base forme coding

Richard L'Abbé

in the vidéo you have a data base where all the coding are There on pcgen.org but it isn't there no more. Where can i find the data base now.

Paul Grosse

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 5:57 PM, malkevian2001@...
<malkevian2001@...> wrote:
in the vidéo you have a data base where all the coding are There on pcgen.org but it isn't there no more. Where can i find the data base now.

The repository is on github.  Search PCGen and that will bring up the project and the various PCGen repositories.

Main program is PCGen/pcgen, new source development is pcgen-newsource.

Cheers,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 03:33 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM
this site  i have already, but in video 2 he talk about the web site :

We go over using the docs, and setting up a feat and skill. http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/pcgen-doc...

when i so to the site i  got  this:

404 — Fancy meeting you here!

can you help me to find the data base he show in the video

thank you

Richard

Brad G.

Those documents are installed with pcgen. You can access them from within pcgen by hitting F1. Or you can open the index file in your .\pcgen\docs directory

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 6:21 AM <malkevian2001@...> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 03:33 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM
this site  i have already, but in video 2 he talk about the web site :

We go over using the docs, and setting up a feat and skill. http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/pcgen-doc...

when i so to the site i  got  this:

404 — Fancy meeting you here!

can you help me to find the data base he show in the video

thank you

Richard

Andrew Maitland

Oh, the autobuilds site. :(

Yeah, that's currently out of order since we transferred to a new provider and lost several functions.

The Documentation is bundled with PCGen.

On 4/15/2020 8:49 PM, malkevian2001@... wrote:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 03:33 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM
this site  i have already, but in video 2 he talk about the web site :

We go over using the docs, and setting up a feat and skill. http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/pcgen-doc...

when i so to the site i  got  this:

404 — Fancy meeting you here!

can you help me to find the data base he show in the video

thank you

Richard

Richard L'Abbé

Thank you!!!