Topics

D&D 3.5 sources

Florian Reber

Hello everyone,

I'm still using a very, very old PcGen Version - due to my usage of a lot of CMP listfiles and since I've not been able to tranisition them from version to version for my personal usage. (Indeed, I have an old Laptop that I only use for this reason anymore, since the old PcGen version also won't run on my Win10 ...)
Until recently, I thought there were no other list files for the D&D 3.5 books.

But now I have read in some of the last messages in the old Yahoo group about "BD's sources" - and it sounded like they would contain quite everything of the old 3.5 books.
I've somehow never before read of them - can anyone hint me in the right direction? Are these source files for the old 3.5 books for current PcGen versions? Are these list files freely available?

Many thanks,
Best regards,
Florian

Andrew Maitland

Hi Florian,

5.14 or 5.16 then? Yes, that's very very old.

BahamutDragon shares homebrew files for all sorts of game systems, including 3.5. We don't support homebrew creations directly but it's one of many freely available sources in the wild.

Google BahamutDragon on github and you can find them.

Or if your google-fu is weak, then this link might help: https://github.com/BahamutDragon/pcgen

And of course, our community is available to help out any personal creations. Just give a shout.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 11/25/2018 11:55 AM, Florian Reber wrote:
[...]

Avast logo

Florian Reber

Hi Andrew,

even older - 5.12.1 is at the moment in use ...

Many thanks for the information and the link :) Since I had only the abbreviation BD, I did not hope for my GoogleFu to help ;)
But that's exactly what I searched, and I think also what I read about - many thanks for that :)

Best regards,
Florian