Topics

Custom Deities #support

pagamerboy

Forgive my ignorance. I am sure there is a way to add my own custom deities, but I don't seem to be able to find it, or if I did, I'm too clueless to realize I did.

Also, is there a way to switch between different sets of gods? I deal with several games, each with their own gods.

If it influences the answer, I am only using the Pathfinder part of PCGen.

Thanks and cheers!

pagamerboy

Paul Grosse

The best way is to make your own dataset for each campaign listing the changes and additions.

Andrew has made some video tutorials explaining quite a lot of the how to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3omE2FIGs8&list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM&index=10&t=0s