Topics

Character Creation - Grey Maiden

Kenny Noe

Hello,

I'm looking to create a new Pathfinder character for a upcoming adventure.

The character is Android Grey Maiden fighter.  What books do I need to include in the app to make sure I get the proper attributes for the character creation.

Thanks

--Kenny

Paul Grosse

The Grey Maidens are in the Adventurer's Guide, load that for the class.
Androids are in the Iron Gods Player's guide

Kenny Noe

Thanks, for the info.   I found and added the Iron Gods Players Guide, however I cannot find the Adventurer's Guide.  I'm running version 6.07.07.  Would the Adv Guide be under a different name?

Most appreciated.

--Kenny

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:38 AM nylanfs via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Grey Maidens are in the Adventurer's Guide, load that for the class.
Androids are in the Iron Gods Player's guide

Kenny,

Pretty sure Adventurer's Guide was released for 6.07.08,. Your best bet is to download the latest 6.08.00RC4, released 2019-01-28. It has that and a LOT more sources besides.

Brad G.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 9:13 AM Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:
Thanks, for the info.   I found and added the Iron Gods Players Guide, however I cannot find the Adventurer's Guide.  I'm running version 6.07.07.  Would the Adv Guide be under a different name?

Most appreciated.

--Kenny

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:38 AM nylanfs via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Grey Maidens are in the Adventurer's Guide, load that for the class.
Androids are in the Iron Gods Player's guide

Kenny Noe

Ahh...    Many Thanks!!

--Kenny

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 9:34 AM Brad Grinstead <brad.grinstead@...> wrote:
Kenny,

Pretty sure Adventurer's Guide was released for 6.07.08,. Your best bet is to download the latest 6.08.00RC4, released 2019-01-28. It has that and a LOT more sources besides.

Brad G.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 9:13 AM Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:
Thanks, for the info.   I found and added the Iron Gods Players Guide, however I cannot find the Adventurer's Guide.  I'm running version 6.07.07.  Would the Adv Guide be under a different name?

Most appreciated.

--Kenny

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:38 AM nylanfs via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Grey Maidens are in the Adventurer's Guide, load that for the class.
Androids are in the Iron Gods Player's guide

Kenny Noe

Hello again,   I've DL 6.08.00.   I found the android race, however the only class that comes up is Gray Corsair.  Is this the same??

The Gray Corsair is red, meaning I need additional requirements.  What are they?  How do I find this out?

Most appreciated.

Thanks

--Kenny

Paul Grosse

Hmm, now I'm not finding that class anywhere. I'm talking to the data monkeys about where the class is.

And to find the requirements for classes you can go to the Class tab and select the class and the req's are in red below.

Inline image

Paul A. Grosse

On Friday, May 3, 2019, 12:05:59 PM EDT, Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:

Hello again,   I've DL 6.08.00.   I found the android race, however the only class that comes up is Gray Corsair.  Is this the same??

The Gray Corsair is red, meaning I need additional requirements.  What are they?  How do I find this out?

Most appreciated.

Thanks

--Kenny

Kenny, jump into Discord and talk to Llisandur

We're not sure if the Gray Maiden have a class or archtype.

Paul A. Grosse

On Friday, May 3, 2019, 12:54:37 PM EDT, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs@...> wrote:

Hmm, now I'm not finding that class anywhere. I'm talking to the data monkeys about where the class is.

And to find the requirements for classes you can go to the Class tab and select the class and the req's are in red below.

Inline image

Paul A. Grosse

On Friday, May 3, 2019, 12:05:59 PM EDT, Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:

Hello again,   I've DL 6.08.00.   I found the android race, however the only class that comes up is Gray Corsair.  Is this the same??

The Gray Corsair is red, meaning I need additional requirements.  What are they?  How do I find this out?

Most appreciated.

Thanks

--Kenny

markjmeans

Can someone explain this:

sodron072@...

What type of  armor are you wearing?

Brad G.

+6 max dex bonus on your armor is my guess

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 12:35 PM <sodron072@...> wrote:
What type of  armor are you wearing?

Adam Hargrave

What armor are you using.