Topics

Animate Objects and spells

Faith Banini <faithbanini@...>

Note The following spells are presented as an optional replacement for or supplement to the official animate objects spell. The gp value of the diamond dust necessary to make any of the following spells permanent (as per the permanency spell) is equal to 2,500 gp x the spell level (minimum 2,500 gp).
Take a look

Andrew Maitland

Color me confused. What is the purpose of this post?

I see no OGL listing or publisher, so it appears to be just a homebrew presentation for what I can only assume is the 3.x or pathfinder d20 systems.