Topics

Adding Psionics to RC4

Norman Prather

I'm clueless so explain slowly with small words. How do I add psionics to the WOTC 3.5 side of RC4?

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

RSRD (Revised System Resource Document) Complete has all the rules that are legal for the WotC 3.5 game system.

Or are you talking about something else?

On 2/13/2019 8:40 PM, Norman Prather wrote:
I'm clueless so explain slowly with small words. How do I add psionics to the WOTC 3.5 side of RC4?

Norman Prather

Thanks, I had indeed missed a detail. I had thought the Dream Scarred Press info could be added. Finally realized it is only available under Pathfinder.
Again, thanks.