Topics

Adding New Spells

MVLaRocca@...

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping you could help me with a small issue.  I am having trouble adding in new spells to the 6.08.00 RC8 version of the program.  A player found the "Burning Disarm" spell from the Pathfinder Companion: Cheliax, Empire of Devils expansion and would like to use it for his Druid character.

is there a way to add the spell to the program?  Not a programmer or a coder so I could use all the help I can get.

Thanks in Advance,

stewart horne

Hi M,

That supplement is already in the coded sources

wow that test character I rolled to make sure the spell was in the source was one of the best rolls I've ever done... 12 total mod.

Once in pcgen and with pathfinder loaded, without a character loaded go to Sources- Select sources- click on the advanced tab and enter the companion name -add selected, then I would save this selection and use this modified source material when using the character.

That should get you what you need.

Hope this makes sense.

S.