New Automated release process, please try #releases

Lee

I didn't exactly do a full regression test, but the Linux build worked for me on Ubuntu 18.04

Lee Hulbert

Paul Grosse

One of our new code volunteers worked with Andrew on getting the releases automated. Before it was taking 12+ hours to make a build, and was vary labor intensive. So going forward we will have better releases, AND Mac builds (there is still a bug with the PKG build though)!

Anyone want to test the automated release? I see a Mac DMG, Linux and of course Windows. Let us know if these work!
https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen/releases/tag/6.09.05