Topics

French speakers?

Richard L'Abbé

bonjour je parle français car c'est ma langue courante.

translation

Hi i speak french because it's my native language

Richard

Le 2020-08-14 à 15 h 00, Steven High a écrit :

Paul,

*Speaker* might be a tall order, but am good with technical French, and I am good at "transliteration" of French. My spoken French is poor, though it improves with expose (probably to passably bad).

So, I do not write grammatical French, but I am quite good at concept-to-concept (thus, transliteration).

Might help?

SFH

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 08:47, Paul Grosse via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Do we have any french speakers that also know the data? JB d'Amiens is trying to figure them out but everything is in English so they are having a hard time.

https://discord.com/invite/azM7Fnn

Steven High