Topics

Info

Andrew Maitland

1) Is there an approved "expanded" list? All the compatible companions need the add-on supplemental books - try the bestiary books and any of the supplements that would add a new creature.

2) Again, what expanded list? If you load the expected source book, the items within that book are available. CUSTOM is an option to add new features.

On 4/15/2020 11:15 AM, JW wrote:
Hello

I am really enjoying PC to help with our Panthfinder/roll20 campaign.  Being new to all of this I have a few questions I hope you can help with.

1.  It looks like you can only add 2 sources of data at once.  The issue is I need the expanded ranger animal companion list, Boon Companion, and the core supplement rules.  It looks like I cant have all 3 loaded at once.  Am I missing something?

2.  Other than the stock magic items how is one able to load an expanded list.

Thank you again

Jason

Andrew Maitland

Sure, a little lst coding is all it takes. Standard text editor and open up the text files and work the magic.

;)

On 4/15/2020 2:53 PM, JW wrote:
Thank you.

Now the only question left, is there a way to expand the list of animal companions the ranger can choose from?

Thank you again

Jason

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 11:18 AM Paul Grosse via groups.io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
When you first start PCGen, click on the Advanced tab at the top. and prepare to have your world expanded. :)

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 2:17:35 PM EDT, JW <garith77@...> wrote:

Hello

I am really enjoying PC to help with our Panthfinder/roll20 campaign.  Being new to all of this I have a few questions I hope you can help with.

1.  It looks like you can only add 2 sources of data at once.  The issue is I need the expanded ranger animal companion list, Boon Companion, and the core supplement rules.  It looks like I cant have all 3 loaded at once.  Am I missing something?

2.  Other than the stock magic items how is one able to load an expanded list.

Thank you again

Jason

JW