Topics

Flight Maneuverability in PCGen

George Taranellos

Hi Andrew.

Has this been fixed in RC8?

I have attached a pcg file of my character.

Manoeuvrability for me is Average, Fly Speed 20.
My manoeuvrability becomes Perfect, Fly Speed 35 when I add Strong Wings as a Temporary Bonus.
I add a -2 Flight Manoeuvrability temporary bonus to take the manoeuvrability down to Average but the speed remains 35

Also, I noticed that you can add +/- Walk speed under Feats&Abilities/Misc.  Could you do the same thing with Fly Speed to deal with this?

Thanks
George

Andrew Maitland

It's best if you open the bug. That's why I provide the link. ;)

On 9/10/2019 5:38 PM, George Taranellos wrote:
Thanks Andrew.?? Did you want me to open a Data Bug or will you be doing that?

George

George Taranellos

Thanks Andrew.  Did you want me to open a Data Bug or will you be doing that?

George

Andrew Maitland

Sounds like it's not coded correctly. It happens. https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net and open a "DATA" BUG. I'll see about fixing it on the weekend.

Cheers,

On 9/9/2019 5:25 PM, George Taranellos wrote:
Hi PCgen.

I have a couple of questions in relation to Manoeuvrability in PCgen.

The details...

I have a 12th Level Aasimar Paladin with Angel Wings
I have +1 Mithral Full Plate Armour
I have a Medium Encumbrance

Angel Wings - You gain a pair of gleaming feathered wings that grant a fly speed of 30 feet (average manoeuvrability) if wearing light armour or unencumbered, or 20 feet (poor manoeuvrability) with a medium or heavy load or medium or heavy armour. Fly is a class skill for you.

PCgen currently shows my Speed at Fly 20' with a maneuverability of "Average"

Question 1 - the speed seems fine based on wearing Medium Armour however the "Average" maneuverability doesn't marry up with the Angel Wings feat.?? Is this correct?

Question 2 - I have Strong Wings (below) cast on me.?? I add the spell as a "Temporary Bonus" in PCgen and it increases my maneuverability up to "Perfect" with a speed of 35'.?? Is this correct?

Strong Wings - The target???s wings grow more powerful, causing its fly speed to increase by +10 feet and its??maneuverability??to improve by one category (to a maximum of good). This increase counts as an??enhancement bonus. This spell has no effect on wingless creatures or winged creatures that cannot fly.??
??
Thanks
George

George Taranellos