Topics

New PcGen not downloading

Brad G.

Yes, I completed the download all 3 times.

Brad G.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 9:44 AM Valerie Paquin-Gould <designvpg@...> wrote:
Yes, it starts and says it will take 25 minutes and runs until the very end where I get the error. I tried it on two different computers. One with windows 10 and one with windows 7 with the same results.

On Monday, August 5, 2019, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It starts downloading for me.

Paul A. Grosse

On Monday, August 5, 2019, 9:33:35 AM EDT, Valerie Paquin-Gould <designvpg@...> wrote:

Hello,

I tried to download the new PcGen program but received the error “network error unable to download” can you check to see if this is an error on your end? I was downloading it on my windows 7 PC.

Val

--
Valerie

Valerie

Valerie Paquin-Gould

Yes, it starts and says it will take 25 minutes and runs until the very end where I get the error. I tried it on two different computers. One with windows 10 and one with windows 7 with the same results.

On Monday, August 5, 2019, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It starts downloading for me.

Paul A. Grosse

On Monday, August 5, 2019, 9:33:35 AM EDT, Valerie Paquin-Gould <designvpg@...> wrote:

Hello,

I tried to download the new PcGen program but received the error “network error unable to download” can you check to see if this is an error on your end? I was downloading it on my windows 7 PC.

Val

--
Valerie

Valerie

Brad G.

I can get it to work on Win 1, in all 3 major browsers.  I think you have a problem on your end.

Brad G.