Topics

Joining the dev effort

irkmiller1964

Thanks, guys! I'm due at work shortly. I'll try to hop on tonight or tomorrow night.

Eric M.

Paul Grosse

On Friday, August 2, 2019, 12:45:11 PM EDT, Brad G. <brad.grinstead@...> wrote:

Discord for general discussion and help support. Slack for team members.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 12:36 PM irkmiller1964 <murlynd@...> wrote:
Hey folks,

I've got more than a couple of questions about setting up my dev environment. What is the preferred source for group interactions? I see links and suggestions for IRC, discord, Hipchat, various IMs ... where do the bulk of you "hang out" and can answer questions for new people?

Thanks,
Eric M.