From: main@pcgen.groups.io <main@pcgen.groups.io> on behalf of Sorcerer of Itch <meister-proper@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 3:56:15 AM
To: main@pcgen.groups.io
Subject: [pcgen] RC6 Modding output texts .CLEAR not working anymore? #pathfinder

Hi,
I have replaced a lot of spell descriptions with my own longer ones using a syntax like
Mount.MOD           DESC:.CLEAR        DESC:blabla

The tag .CLEAR used to wipe the original content.
Now on the pdf output sheets I somehow get to see all my own texts PLUS behind this the original text.
How can I avoid this?

Paul Grosse

It might be DESC:.CLEARALL

Sorcerer of Itch