Topics

How do I add to open-ended skills like Profession?

stewart horne

I was able to add a home-brew skill to my setting specific Skills.lst file using this line:

Profession (Forensic Investigator)   KEYSTAT:WIS USEUNTRAINED:NO    TYPE:Wisdom.Profession.Base

Andrew Maitland

Hi Joel,

If the profession doesn't already exist, you would need to either hand code the new one (Not hard to do honestly), or place the ranks is a similar profession and just note it is different in the description section of the sheet.

Program isn't designed to create new skills on the fly.

On 7/6/2019 5:05 PM, Joel Fischoff wrote:
How do I add ranks to an open-ended skill like Profession if it isn't one of the ones listed in the Profession 'dropdown'?

Joel, looking to add Profession (Forensic Investigator) for his Cleaner Slayer

Joel Fischoff