Topics

Somebody made a r/PCGen #reddit

Th4nat0s1s

Huh, I was unaware of that little caveat. Well I am happy to be an official unofficial mod/owner for the PCGen subreddit and I'll do my best to maintain it with integrity. Also, i will be including a part somewhere on the subreddit suggesting that for official support people should definitely look here on the official PCGen forums and you guys.

Th4nat0s1s

Paul Grosse

Like a good PR monkey I scour the interwebs for mentions of PCGen. And per Reddit policy the moderators &/or admins of a subreddit should NOT be people involved in the project. Roll20 got some bad press for that. :)

Hi,

Paul Grosse is the main PR guy. I suppose I should be a back-up, but it's not a high priority for me.

Check with Paul to see if he wants access. I'd prefer people get sent here or the discord channel for tech support, but community outreach on other channels is fine, as long as those on the reddit realize the techie monkeys are over here.

Cheers,

Andrew

Monkey of many hats.

On 5/30/2019 9:08 PM, sllimbaugh@... wrote:
Haha, maybe a distant uncle. Ive got much better oral hygiene though im sure :D

Th4nat0s1s

Haha, maybe a distant uncle. Ive got much better oral hygiene though im sure :D

markjmeans

Hi Th4nat0s1s, any relation to H4l4t0s1s? That guy has bad breath. 😊

Hi Paul! That would be myself! I hope that we can work together in making the PCGen subreddit just one more place for people to come together about your wonderful work and help one another!

Th4nat0s1s

Th4nat0s1s

Hi Paul! That would be myself! I hope that we can work together in making the PCGen subreddit just one more place for people to come together about your wonderful work and help one another!

Th4nat0s1s

Paul Grosse

Somebody made a PCGen subreddit. ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PCGen/