Topics

Basic Pathfinder files #pathfinder

GammaKnight

Maybe it would help is I explained how classes work in the GW Pathfinder PDF. You've got 4 classes and they all basically work like the d20 Modern character classes where you character builds get class features on odd levels, for example the Enforcer class pulls from fighter and paladin class abilities, and you get feats on even levels.

So excuse wouldn't work, because the classes are Billy differently. The plan is to set them up like d20 Modern, but then copy and paste the options like rouge abilities.

Paul Grosse

Just the gamemode has quite a bit of the base mechanics. But you might want to look at the docs for EXCLUDE. It lets you load the core book and then snip out the parts you are going to be over-writing.

Paul A. Grosse

On Sunday, March 24, 2019, 6:55:39 PM EDT, GammaKnight via Groups.Io <gammaknight@...> wrote:

I'm looking for the base minimum. I will be creating new races and classes that, while will have aspects of the Pathfinder classes, will be different. So I don't want to load the entire core rule books, just the basics. Then I'm just going to copy and paste features I want in too a separate .lst

GammaKnight

I'm looking for the base minimum. I will be creating new races and classes that, while will have aspects of the Pathfinder classes, will be different. So I don't want to load the entire core rule books, just the basics. Then I'm just going to copy and paste features I want in too a separate .lst

Paul Grosse

Bare minimum would be the core rulebook.

Paul A. Grosse

On Thursday, March 21, 2019, 8:39:21 AM EDT, Gamma Knight via Groups.Io <gammaknight@...> wrote:

What are the bar minimum files that are needed to make Pathfinder work? I'm working on some home brew stuff that will have new classes and races, but I want to be able to still use weapons, basic stats, skills, and poisons/diseases. Thanks in advance.

GammaKnight

stewart horne

You mean sources?
if you go into the advanced tab then you can restrict by book and then I guess you just need the pathfinder core rulebook source, under the paizo publisher, and the home-brew source that you create.