Custom Deities #support

Paul Grosse

The best way is to make your own dataset for each campaign listing the changes and additions.

Andrew has made some video tutorials explaining quite a lot of the how to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3omE2FIGs8&list=PLLa5A1qjBOPekqEC_R9BAZW-8q5IT-klM&index=10&t=0s

pagamerboy

Forgive my ignorance. I am sure there is a way to add my own custom deities, but I don't seem to be able to find it, or if I did, I'm too clueless to realize I did.

Also, is there a way to switch between different sets of gods? I deal with several games, each with their own gods.

If it influences the answer, I am only using the Pathfinder part of PCGen.

Thanks and cheers!

pagamerboy