Topics

Starfinder #bug #starfinder

Budder Hunter

I don't know if i had submitted my bug report correctly but in starfinder with pcgen (haven't checked RC2 if there is this problem) it doesn't add any of the bonuses from gear boosts when i select them as a solider class. Also when i get armor upgrades or biological or tech body upgrades pcgen doesn't add what ever said upgrades give. i have deflective reinforcement (DR 5/-) and a thermal capacitor (Cold and fire resistance 5) and they aren't listed on my sheet besides being in my inventory.

Paul Grosse

Did you make sure they were equipped?

Paul A. Grosse

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:53:01 AM EST, Budder Hunter <jaytheawesomeness2020@...> wrote:

I don't know if i had submitted my bug report correctly but in starfinder with pcgen (haven't checked RC2 if there is this problem) it doesn't add any of the bonuses from gear boosts when i select them as a solider class. Also when i get armor upgrades or biological or tech body upgrades pcgen doesn't add what ever said upgrades give. i have deflective reinforcement (DR 5/-) and a thermal capacitor (Cold and fire resistance 5) and they aren't listed on my sheet besides being in my inventory.

Budder Hunter

yes and when selecting gear boosts they go under class features, and the armor upgrades i have to select to make a custom thing of armor and pcgen knows how many slots each piece of armor gets but doesnt add the special properties of each upgrade. i also forgot to add that pcgen puts my ability score mods under a misc mod for my saving throws

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 8:55 AM Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Did you make sure they were equipped?

Paul A. Grosse

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:53:01 AM EST, Budder Hunter <jaytheawesomeness2020@...> wrote:

I don't know if i had submitted my bug report correctly but in starfinder with pcgen (haven't checked RC2 if there is this problem) it doesn't add any of the bonuses from gear boosts when i select them as a solider class. Also when i get armor upgrades or biological or tech body upgrades pcgen doesn't add what ever said upgrades give. i have deflective reinforcement (DR 5/-) and a thermal capacitor (Cold and fire resistance 5) and they aren't listed on my sheet besides being in my inventory.

@Budder Hunter - I looked into the data files and the basic mechanics to purchase the abilities and upgrades were implemented, but the game mechanics were not.  I looked and you have indeed submitted a data request, so we will get to those as soon as we can.

As for  the Ability vs Misc modifiers, I'm not sure yet what is causing that, but I will look into it. The Starfinder character sheet was always a bastardized hack of the standard fantasy sheet, and never really had the love and attention it needed to work appropriately.

Budder Hunter

thank u