Topics

Spells per day not calculating correctly for 5e Ranger

robert@...

Spell slots are correct but the Spells Per Day does not calculating correctly for 5e Ranger.

On Standard character sheet:

On print preview csheet_fantasy_no_header:

Paul Grosse

Edited

Is it just Rangers or all spellcasters?
Here's the bug tracker for it.
https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/browse/DATA-3782

If you find any other bugs create a tracker for it in JIRA.
https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/

robert@...

Just Rangers that I've found so far.

robert@...

Edited

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 03:09 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:
https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/
Are there instructions for submitting a bug report?

Andrew Maitland

The Spells Per day is intentional. Without a CAST of 1 for 1st level, none of the spells will work. However, 5e does not use the per class casting system, but uses a shared slot system. We didn't want people thinking each class had x spells per day. What I will do is remove that table to avoid the confusion.

Andrew Maitland

And then I look at the other classes and see they actually have the numbers... *sigh*

Paul Grosse

Just put as much detail as you can, steps to reproduce the issue. Attach a char file to the tracker can really help.