Topics

PCGen #facebook

main@pcgen.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By PCGen

Hi all, we're looking to improve the User Interface. @thpr was hoping to make the User Interface game agnostic and customizable. Any HTML 5 or HTML gurus who want to play around and give input or actual Proof of Concept code?
The reason for HTML, it is simple, customizable, and normally runs javascript (Something we can utilize perhaps). We're open to other ideas, but we want something that doesn't rely on JAVA knowledge.

Talk to Andrew on our Discord channel https://discord.gg/yDSzXJg

please_no_email

Take a serious look at ReactJS.

Build encapsulated components that manage their own state, then compose them to make complex UIs.”
https://reactjs.org/

Jami

saxumcaribetum

Jami,

I found this in my Spam folder... You might perhaps re-think how you lay out your messages? You triggered many of my Spam signs:

  • dubious real name "please_no_email"
  • short message text
  • "take a serious look at"
  • short text plus a hyper-link to a site with a short name.

It was sat next to several similar messages, trying to get me to follow links to (I guess) virus-hacked PDFs, exploit pages, Amazon review fakers,...

The only that rescued it was when I verified the "from PCGen" part...

On 05 December 2018 at 11:18 please_no_email <jami.lowery@...> wrote:

Take a serious look at ReactJS.

“ Build encapsulated components that manage their own state, then compose them to make complex UIs.”
https://reactjs.org/

Jami

main@pcgen.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By PCGen

The PCGen Team is pleased to announce that PCGen v.6.08.00 RC2 has been released. We believe this to be a stable version for the next 6.08.00 Production Release.

http://pcgen.org/download/

What's new for v6.08.00RC2

PCGen v6.08.00RC1 is released as a RELEASE CANDIDATE from our development branch. This is the culmination release that we believe will be the next production release. This is a Stable release. Please give it a shot and let us know how it works for you. Some notable changes in the 6.08.00RC2 release are listed below.

http://pcgen.org/2018/12/05/pcgen-v-6-08-00-rc2-released/