Re: Starfinder #bug #starfinder

Brad G. <brad.grinstead@...>

@Budder Hunter - I looked into the data files and the basic mechanics to purchase the abilities and upgrades were implemented, but the game mechanics were not.  I looked and you have indeed submitted a data request, so we will get to those as soon as we can.

As for  the Ability vs Misc modifiers, I'm not sure yet what is causing that, but I will look into it. The Starfinder character sheet was always a bastardized hack of the standard fantasy sheet, and never really had the love and attention it needed to work appropriately.